Monday 31 December 2012

The home of my dreams (or something very close to that)

I was thinking it would be nice to imagine how my ideal home would look like. So this post is going to be about how it's going to look like ( if you want a more in-depth experience of this post, play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dqVDQ-lF4Q while you read). I started with a condition not to be judgmental to my likes ('oh, this is a house for an old lady', or a big family,etc..), just look for exciting things for ME.  I surfed the internet and found some pretty amazing interiors and exteriors. Shall we start with the house? How would it look like? I'm not sure whether it's the influence of the movies, but I found myself imagining a traditional American type of house. Something like this

Where to go next? I'm not sure, but this attic room is so cozy and so likeable, don't you think?

Traditional Home Office design by Austin Architect Tim Cuppett Architects

Having friends around for a tea in this lovely green atmosphere or watching a movie, or listening to some really good music while taking a bath next door. Love the colours, green, dark brown, and the gentle blue in the carpet. And it's wood. I can totally see this room fitting into the house above by its size and its style.

It's time to go to bed.

Contemporary Kids Beds design by Other Metro The Land of Nod

I know it says for kids, but the colours (and I'm very much into colours, yes colOUrs and not colORs) are so good for dreaming while sleeping or awake.

You get up, through a hallway that's got everything- a soothing blue color, a thin tree, and a clock.


Traditional Entry design by San Francisco Architect Heydt Designs

and out. Sit, enjoy the view, and a cup of tea or a smoothie right here, on these swinging chairs


Traditional Garage And Shed design by Dallas Media And Blogs Sarah Greenman


After a great start of a day, time to do something creative and that's the space to do it

Traditional Home Office design by Burlington Architect Smith & Vansant Architects PC

Just enough light, but not too much to be distracted from whatever you are focused on that day. There are shelves and cupboards, and a basin to wash your brushes or make tea, and a big table for your work.

Inspired to cook something?




Love the wooden table, the cupboard, the gas cooker, the brightness, wooden floor. This kitchen invites to be cooking lots of healthy and delicious meals.

And this could be my garden house in a big and a half wild garden by my house where I would store nuts, apples, pears, flowers and herbs for teas and baths for gloomy winter days.


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to visit that dream house of yours. And the soundtrack definitely helped too ;)
    Happy new life in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you:)) You are very welcome to visit me there any time you want :)

    ReplyDelete